Quick course in 4 weeks
If you would like to receive you driving license as quick as possible then you have come to the right place. Our biggest speciality is in intensive driving course. When you first come to the theory class we usually establish individual course plan which enables you to in advance know when you will complete all theory and driving lessons.
Our goal is to teach you how to drive in a shortest possible time, offering both theory and driving lessons every day. In order to receive your license as quick as possible, you should expect very intensive course and have documents ready before you start (note: this is not a prerequisite to start).
- Medical Certificate – available from your own doctor (app. 350kr.)
- Photo – passport edition that you bring to your doctor (35 mm x 45 mm )
- Yellow card copy (health insurance card with social security number)
- Eventual previous issued driving license (regardless of category)
- In the case that you are not a Danish citizen you must also submit copies of your work residence permit
- Proof of completed traffic-related first aid course (also offered by A.S. Køreskole)
A.S Køreskole books the tests in advance. The tests are then being booked to students who are ready for the examination. This is done in order to reduce the waiting time at the police. In case of long waiting time in Copenhagen area, we also offer test bookings in any of neighbouring cities (Hillerød, Helsingør, Frederikssund, Køge, Roskilde, Slagelse etc.).
The intensive course package contains all the obligatory theory and driving lessons:
- Unlimited theory classes
- Classroom teaching with practice tests
- Access to online tests in English
- Rental of Manoeuvre Track, car and insurance
- 4 driving lessons on manoeuvre track (each lesson is 45 min.)
- Transport to and from Manoeuvring Track
- 16 driving lessons in traffic (each lesson is 45 min.)
- Rental of Slippery Area, car and insurance
- 4 driving lessons on Slippery area (each lesson is 45 min.)
- Transport to and from Slippery area